Note left in summary

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

CieleEdward

Note left in summary

Post by CieleEdward »

I have a question.

I recently had to submit a note to Ed along with my article "Tips to Writing a Successful Goodwill Letter to Your Credit Card Company". I noticed that my note still appears in the article summary. I assumed it would be removed when the article was put up, but do they not get removed? Maybe I'm nutty, but its kind of embarrassing to have my note to the editor up for the whole world to see. I'd like to keep from making the same mistake next time, so is there a standard way to do this? I browsed the forums ahead of time and used the method another person said she was using, but I don't see anything about it in the guidelines. Thanks :)
Ed

Re: Note left in summary

Post by Ed »

Thanks for the note about the spelling. You can go back and remove this by using the edit feature found beside each article in the list of your content.

For future reference, it's best to place a note to the editor at the start of the short summary so that it is less likely to get missed.

Thanks!
Ed
JD

Post by JD »

Go to the article in 'my content' and click on 'edit'. You will be able to edit the short summary. Once done, save changes. You can also use this edit facility to change the price of your article at any time.

Jane
CieleEdward

Post by CieleEdward »

Thank you. I will keep that in mind from now on. I honestly didn't realize I could edit that after the fact. I feel like such a goof now. I'm still learning the ropes. Sorry!