Help! My account has been suspended what can I do?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jacobanthony

Help! My account has been suspended what can I do?

Post by jacobanthony »

Hi guys,

I submitted an article to cc which I've written recently and it has been rejected for plagiarism. The problem is that the article was originally written for a client who turned out was trying to defraud me.

This client asked me to write 8 articles a day on an ongoing basis. On my second day of working for this gentleman he contacted me via msn and asked me to accept a transfer of $600 into my paypal account and then wire the money back via western union or moneygram, so that he could cash the funds he had in his paypal accout.You should know this person is based in nigeria which I did not know at until this point.

He said the reason he was not able to withdraw funds from his paypal account into a nigerian bank account as paypal is not supported in Nigeria.When I asked how he had signed up for paypal in the first place he stated that he had dual-nationalityand that his father's country of birth was supported by paypal. I stated that I did not want to do this and that I no longer wished to work with him.

I requested that he either pay me my full fee for the articles I'd written that day or that he delete the articles so that I may sell them on. He refused to pay for the articles but promised to delete them. However I am worried that he has published the articles himself prior to me submitting them to cc.

I totally agree that plagiarism should not be tolerated at all and this is why I am asking if there is any way that I can get my account suspension lifted even if I have to resort to deleting all my previous work and starting again?

Yours Faithfully

Jacob Anthony
Ed

Re: Help! My account has been suspended what can I do?

Post by Ed »

The forum is not the best place to discuss this issue. Please contact Support.

Thank you,
Ed
jacobanthony

Post by jacobanthony »

Ed wrote:The forum is not the best place to discuss this issue. Please contact Support.

Thank you,
Ed
OOPS! Sorry Ed, Ihave now replied to the message in my inbox with my query.

Thanks

Jacob
Ed

Post by Ed »

It's not a big deal - it's just that someone will be better able to help you on a one-to-one basis through Support.

Thanks,
Ed