Account unconfirmed?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

pohto9

Account unconfirmed?

Post by pohto9 »

My name is Kathleen Bunn, and I have tried to register with this site twice with 2 different emails. Once was months ago, I never got a confirmation email or anything, and I emailed support and didn't get an answer back. So a few days ago I tried again with a different email address,a dn it still will not work. When I try to login it says my account is unconfirmed. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks so much for any help given.
Mary Stone

Post by Mary Stone »

Kathleen, I had the same problem. I found the email in my spam folder after a day of trying to log in with the same results. Go look there and click the confirm your account link and you're good to go.

Mary
pohto9

Post by pohto9 »

thanks so much for the response, but that won't work, because the confirmation email is nowhere to be found. I have searched my bulk and spam folders, and can't find it anywhere. I also can't find a place on this site to resend the confirmation email, so this was my last resort.
pohto9

Post by pohto9 »

Okay, I just checked my mail again, and they answered my email and manually approved me. They are great, and got back to me so fast. Thanks for the help!