Help with Registering as an Author

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

SCGauntley

Help with Registering as an Author

Post by SCGauntley »

Hi All

Hoping for a little help if possible please.

I spent some time over the last week or se reading through this site after discovering it. Decided to sign up as an Author and see what can become of it. I completed the initial registration forms and passed the "quiz", and was told that to complete my registration i had to click a link in an e mail i had been sent. Only issue is, i have never received the e mail so that i can confirm it. I have requested several more e mails from the site so that i can complete my registration, but i still havn't received anything.

I signed up for the forums without a hitch, and was e mailed my confirmation e mail for that no problems.

Hopeing someone can help me. Im filled with enthusiasm to start contributing to the site, but i need to get signed up first !

Thanks in Advance

SC
jadedragon

Re: Help with Registering as an Author

Post by jadedragon »

That is pretty strange - I had another affiliate sign up just today and two yesterday so signups are working. Have you tried just logging in? Maybe you mistyped the email address or maybe it went to your spam filter.
SCGauntley

Re: Help with Registering as an Author

Post by SCGauntley »

Many Thanks for the reply. For some odd reason the confirmation e mail took 2 days to come to me, but it did, and I'm all sorted now.

Thanks so much