REVIEW STATUS

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

AnointedWriter

REVIEW STATUS

Post by AnointedWriter »

I have had 2 articles in review for quiet sometime now. Game Review: Amazing Parymids has been posted since May 9,2010 and The ABC's of Creating a Positive Existing Reality has been posted since the May 11,2010 and is for a public request. I am new to this site and I am still learning the ropes but I have heard conflicting information concerning how long it takes normally for an articled to be reviewed. I have had customer service say it should not take more than 3 days but here I read that it can take up to 14 days and I have also heard 10 days. Can someone please clarify how long it does actually take for your article to be reviewed. I am so anxious to get the ball rolling on this site and do not want to drive myself crazy with anticipation. PLEASE HELP!! Perhaps I need someone to point out to me why it is not being approved?
Celeste Stewart

Re: REVIEW STATUS

Post by Celeste Stewart »

As you can see just by reading the forums and seeing conflicting time frames, review time varies. No one can give a definitive answer because there isn't one. Hang tight, I'm sure you'll hear back soon enough. In the meantime, you might proofread your submitted articles one more time (parymids or pyramids?) to make sure that they are completely error-free.
AnointedWriter

Post by AnointedWriter »

I have checked my article and I have pyramid instead of parymid so not sure where that came from but either way .... I still have 2 more articles that are in review status one that I have been trying to get approved for the last 2 months. I have re-read , adjusted, improved, re-written, not much more I know that I can do. I see that you often contact authors and let them know what it is they need to improve. I am at a lost would love to work with you but it seems that it is impossible at least for me to get an acceptance. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I saw the "parymids" in the forum post above, not the actual submission (I'm just another CC writer and not a CC staff member so I'm not privvy to the submissions).