Have Pay Periods Shifted?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ChrisBlank

Have Pay Periods Shifted?

Post by ChrisBlank »

I've noticed that lately payouts have been going out on the 16th and the 2nd instead of the 15th and the 1st. Getting paid on March 1 was a pleasant surprise, but otherwise the pay periods seem to have shifted. Do I need to adjust my budget for this? I was really counting on this payout to go through yesterday. If there is no one to process the payout until Monday I will really be behind the 8 ball. A couple of days may not mean that much to some people, but I am operating with almost no slack . Being able to chart this sort of thing out would be helpful. Would one of the mods please weigh in on this? :?
Last edited by ChrisBlank on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BarryDavidson

Re: Have Pay Periods Shifted?

Post by BarryDavidson »

For the last couple of months the 15th has fallen on a Friday with a holiday closely following.

I'd recommend budgeting for the 2nd or 3rd, and the 16th or 17th. Anything from federal to bank holidays can delay transactions. Two other online sites that I get paid on regularly aren't coming out until Monday - even though PayPal. I'm not an employee of CC so you can take or leave my advice as you will. I'm just speaking from my experiences with multiple sites who pay through PayPal.
ChrisBlank

Post by ChrisBlank »

Deleted
Last edited by ChrisBlank on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisBlank

Post by ChrisBlank »

Amazing. Just as I had lost hope of being paid today, the payment hit my PayPal account. You cannot imagine my relief. I really would have been in a fix if the payment had been delayed until Monday. Hallelujah! :D