Help Please: Article Submission Process

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Elle

Help Please: Article Submission Process

Post by Elle »

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site today having written on similar sites for the past few months.

I found the article submission process a little tricky to figure out at first though I eventually realised I needed to find a catagory for an article rather than an article for a catagory.

Having uploaded a first article, it appears in my profile. But if I click on it I see the error message "Content has been sold or removed". Can anyone please explain to me why this is? It seems a little fast for an article to be removed; especially considering I've not received any notification of rejection.

Similarly, it would be appreciated if someone could explain to me the process of writing for a requested article as this is unclear.

Many thanks,

Elle
CRDonovan

Post by CRDonovan »

Hi Elle. About your article, it could be that you've sold it already. You can check by logging in as author and then looking at Recently Sold Content in the drop down menu, or check My Recently Sold Content or Licenses for My Content. If it shows up as sold or pending, then you're off to a good start!