Gyspy Hits 1000

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Keesa

Post by Keesa »

Awww, thanks! And happy writing to you, as well--may this thousand be the first of many! 8)
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

catnipp 333,
Congratulations! I have been watching for you and see that you have made the Top Ten Sellers List. Woohoo for you! Hard work pays off! Happy continues writing success to you.
Gypsy
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Gypsy,
WOW, I JUST "saw this" -- been so busy writing I have no time to read the forums lately.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for noticing. I made my "first goal", but I also have a lot of competition & have been moving up & down the list. It is GREAT to be included, but I can see it is going to be an ongoing challenge -- no problem!
THANKS AGAIN FOR "NOTICING" & the kind words!!!

Catnipp333
agossett

Post by agossett »

Wow...1000 articles sold? That is really amazing. I keep telling myself that I am going to write more often on here, maybe you guys will finally give me the inspiration. Most of my articles that I have written have sold so far, but I usually write an article when there is a request. I have been thinking about just writing a ton of articles about things that interest me and submitting them. Even if they don't sell, it can be good practice at the very least. Keep up the good work!