No response from customer

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

rohishetty

No response from customer

Post by rohishetty »

Hi,

in response to this public request:

I'm looking for someone to write about 150 articles for me in the weight loss and financial niche, using the keywords that I provide

I have written twice to the customer, requesting list of keywords but haven't received any response.

Any advice about what to do next?
Antonia

Re: No response from customer

Post by Antonia »

Well, if it's a public request they might already have found someone else, or even decided they don't need the articles anymore. Or, they may be busy and reply in a few weeks. No way of telling really.

Don't worry about it. Just move onto the next request.
rohishetty

Post by rohishetty »

Thanks Antonia. Okay-doke.
ecdoran

Post by ecdoran »

rohishetty wrote:Hi,

in response to this public request:

I'm looking for someone to write about 150 articles for me in the weight loss and financial niche, using the keywords that I provide

I have written twice to the customer, requesting list of keywords but haven't received any response.

Same here. Sigh! I was kind of looking forward to fulfilling a pre-arranged order, of sorts. Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to move on :)
jennifer

Post by jennifer »

Same here and I looked in Submit Article for public requests the next day and it wasn't listed! So either someone said I can give you a super bulk rate if you go off site with me or they changed their mind and cancelled the order, I'm guessing.
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

More than likely they realized the pricing here was not what they expected. Few authors here game the system, there is really no benefit to doing so. You may save on the 35% cut, but you lose on the infrastructure and protections C-C offers. And, it's not like Support doesn't watch for messages attempting outside contact, like phone numbers and email addresses. It's not the first a bulk article author moved elsewhere. Or, on the positive side, they may have found authors who regularly write in those subjects and changed it to a private request. Which is why it's always good to have a healthy portfolio here, you never when someone with deep pockets will need your writing. :)