Rejection Question

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

messenger77

Rejection Question

Post by messenger77 »

Why do I sometimes get an article rejected that is almost grammatically perfect but when I read some other articles that have been published i can see many grammatical errors, or better yet because they say I submitted it to the wrong topic category when I resubmitted it three times for them and yet I keep getting the same message. Maddening!
cosmo

Re: Rejection Question

Post by cosmo »

Better not pay too much attention to the other articles. I believe it's a team of editors that do the work and some errors might slip through the cracks. Is it for a public request? I've never had the wrong category problem before so can't really help you on this one. I would caution against resending it three times in a row without really changing anything. Better to wait a day or two, find any kinks in the article, and resend it after you're sure.
messenger77

Post by messenger77 »

Thanks for your reply, and yes it was for a public request but I corrected it each time I sent it.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

Constant Content has been around a long time, and the quality of some of the old articles was less than today's standard. Also, some mistakes get through. Also consider Luke 6:42
messenger77

Post by messenger77 »

Thank you for your reply and the scripture reference. I wasn't mad even though I said maddening. It's just a little frustrating when you see everybody else getting their articles accepted with mistakes and you corrected yours several times and it still doesn't get accepted. I am a christian and I don't hold grudges or anything, but thanks for the reminder.