Bi-Monthly pay?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ReneeF

Bi-Monthly pay?

Post by ReneeF »

I've had bi-monthly pay set up since last year and when I have had a balance it has always come through mid month.

EXCEPT:

Last month I sold an article right around midnight on the 14th and I did not expect to get a payout on the 15th. thats fine.

this month the 15th was a Friday and I had a balance for nearly 2 weeks by then and no payout.

Is it just late or have they stopped bi-monthly payouts?

I kinda really needed that payout to buy something for work. :cry:
dbvirago

Re: Bi-Monthly pay?

Post by dbvirago »

I've never been paid more than once a month.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

db if you would like to change your monthly payout to twice a month, go to edit your account settings and near the bottom of the first section you will see the option to change to semi-monthly.
ReneeF

Post by ReneeF »

Judith wrote:db if you would like to change your monthly payout to twice a month, go to edit your account settings and near the bottom of the first section you will see the option to change to semi-monthly.
yup, I reset mine last summer. but it seems to have stopped and this is now the third month I didnt get paid by the 15th/16th when I've had a balance.
LauraGinn

Post by LauraGinn »

I was paid bi-monthly in June and July, but so far I haven't received a bi-monthly payment for August. Hopefully they will be issuing them tomorrow, as I'm about as skint as it's possible to be right now whilst still having a home...
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Haven't been paid yet either. I was kinda surprised too. On weekends, I expect to wait until Monday, but was a little surprised at no pay on Friday. I'm assuming someone forgot to hit the big red button and it'll be Monday.
bbcarpenter

Post by bbcarpenter »

I have always been paid bimonthly. When the 15th falls on a weekend or a U.S./Canadian holiday, there is usually a delay. A few times, pay just hasn't arrived on time, but CC has usually responded to queries here or sent out an email notifying people of the delay (usually a PayPal issue).

I haven't been paid yet for the 8/15 payday and am also curious as to why. It's important to keep us in the loop when there is a pay delay, in my opinion. I'm assuming it will come through tomorrow, but I also assumed it would come through on the 15th, the specified pay day. So, we'll see.
dbvirago

Post by dbvirago »

Judith wrote:db if you would like to change your monthly payout to twice a month, go to edit your account settings and near the bottom of the first section you will see the option to change to semi-monthly.
Thanks, I'm on the screen a lot, checking Areas of Expertise, etc. and never noticed that. Once a month, is fine though, but it's good to know it's an option.
LauraGinn

Post by LauraGinn »

I've just received my bi-monthly pay, so hopefully you will too if you haven't already :)
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Yep, me too. Yay for pressing the big red button. :D
ReneeF

Post by ReneeF »

YAY!