Question re my submitted article

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

susie2

Question re my submitted article

Post by susie2 »

Hi, I had submitted my article "How To Get Return Invitations" a few days ago but haven't received any word as to whether it's been accepted or rejected. Would you kindly let me know the status of it. Many thanks.

Susie
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

Hi Susie,

I am not an editor, but I have a suggestion. If you log in and go to the link that says, "My Content" you will see your content listed. If the article is listed and has a status of "review" then it has not yet been reviewed. If it is not there, it was rejected. If it is accepted, it will have a status of "view." If the status says "sold" it means it has sold.

I know the site is messed up right now and the rejection/accepted notices have not been coming through to several writers. Also, if the article was rejected, the editor will no longer have access to it, so he may not remember it just from the title, as there are many articles that go through here each day. Ed will probably jump in here, but at least that gives you a starting place.

Nicole
susie2

Hi, Nicole,

Post by susie2 »

Many thanks for replying so promptly and helpfully, Nicole. That does answer my question. Really means a lot to me. I checked and it does say "under review." I'll wait patiently to hear. Have a great weekend.

Best, Susie
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

You're welcome!