December Payment?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

lvsummer

December Payment?

Post by lvsummer »

I have a quick question. Did anyone else receive payment for this month as a check that is being held by Paypal?
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

When eChecks go through PayPal, it takes a couple of days to clear but they do clear and you'll get your money. If the check is large enough, you'll save a ton in PayPal fees this way.
lvsummer

Post by lvsummer »

I thank you for the response Celeste. I figured it had something to do with the fees associated with larger accounts. I am not concerned about the eCheck clearing, it is the fact that is still has not gone through. I am a little disconcerned about having to wait longer for my payment that others just because I made more money.

Summer
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Yeah but would you rather pay $ 5 or over $100 in Paypal fees (depending on how much you made)?

For me, I'd rather pay a $5 fee and wait a few extra days to get more of my money. PayPal's 3% fees add up big time! If you make $5000 in a month, why should PayPal get $150 for a simple bank transaction?
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

I have clients that pay this way frequently. The hold up this time was the holiday, because it takes 4 BUSINESS days to clear. Normally it would have cleared by now. Expect it to clear some time today or tomorrow.