Cranberries Fell Off the Map

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

J. A. Young

Cranberries Fell Off the Map

Post by J. A. Young »

Just had an article approved yesterday afternoon titled The Healing Power of Cranberries. It was still in my listed content as of yesterday afternoon, but today I can find no trace. It isn't listed as recently sold and my account is the same. Did this somehow fall by the wayside? Should I resubmit? Thanks for the help, JA
Ed

Post by Ed »

I can't remember if it was rejected for some reason - it might have been a mistake on my part. You're right; it isn't in the system. Please resubmit. Thanks.

Ed
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

Thanks Ed--I got the approval notice, so I just wondered if there was a glitch somehow in the system. Stay tuned...I will resubmit.
Thanks, JA
Ed

Post by Ed »

Hmm. Strange. I did a search for viewable articles and found nothing. You might want to shoot a not to Support about this. I don't think anyone can afford to have this happen too often!

Ed
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

True--the only reason I noticed was because it was so recent. Once they're posted I tend to forget about them for a while. I'll contact support, but I've uploaded the article to you again. Thanks!
Ed

Post by Ed »

Great - thanks!

We'll see if your article sticks around this time. Maybe it had stage fright.
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

Thanks Ed! It's back in the limelight again! On to bigger and better things, hopefully.

Have a good day :D
JA