Q/A pages not loading in request area

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Q/A pages not loading in request area

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Anyone else getting this when trying to respond to their requests?

Warning: main(components/account/view_a_requestqa.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/constant/public_html/components/main_area.inc.php on line 19

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'components/account/view_a_requestqa.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/constant/public_html/components/main_area.inc.php on line 19

I have no way of letting my customer know his articles are ready :( what a way for Monday to start LOL
Ed

Post by Ed »

I sometimes get this when reviewing articles, but the situation usually resolves itself after a few minutes.

Ed
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

same for me...
Ed

Post by Ed »

Try in 20 min - 1/2 hour. If it still isn't working, notify Support.

Ed
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

Cool! New format. Thanks, support.
Celeste Stewart

Aha! Makes sense why I got the error.

Hey, Chris, while your at it, is there a way for writers to hide old requests? I know customers can take requests down (yet have them available should they want to repost them). I'd like to be able to do some housekeeping in my private request area.

For example, some private requesters don't always remove them after the request is filled. I'd like to be able to hide it from view but still have access to it should the requester come back with a message for new content under the original request.

However, I don't want all old requests to go away as another one of my customers has regular ongoing requests that he likes to keep separate such as Topic A listed under one request, Topic B under another. Some of them are old but current.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Celeste - I can completely remove any old requests that you want deleted. They'll be gone forever, though.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

she is asking just for her... if you remove it, its gone for everyone. Not at this time but we will look into it.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I know. I got that much - private requests.
Celeste Stewart

Just something to consider for the future. I'm fine with it as is.