Pure Irony

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Hey if we make part of the get together educational, like a conference, we can all write off the travel expenses... :)

Always Smiling,
Elizabeth
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

What a blast. I'll bring the blender.
Cyndy Hardy

Post by Cyndy Hardy »

Sedona would be great!! Just say the word and I'll find some deals on rooms and tours for everyone.
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

I loved it when I visited a couple of years ago.

Another thought is this - everyone meeting at an actual writing workshop or a conference. Haha, it would be like a whole Constant Content cohort. Of course, being a new writer, I would have no idea what to suggest.

(And more realistically, talking about a meeting is only talking for me until beyond this summer when I'll come back to the US, find a new job, etc.)
Ed

Post by Ed »

. . . and make more than just the bare minimum to live on . . .
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

So plan it in the fall, rooms and airfare are cheaper then anyway....
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

You mean people actually make more than the bare minimum? Should I be shooting for this? :shock:

In the spirit of this thread, I'll do a little complaining that isn't really complaining. Woe is me, I live in Paris right now, so the conversion to the euro is killing me!

:!: No wonder we have so many customers from the UK... :idea: (Note: I know they don't use the euro, but geez, I don't dare go over there and brave the pound!)
Cyndy Hardy

Post by Cyndy Hardy »

Ok, who's the party planner in the bunch? Fall is a great time to visit Sedona. Not too hot; not too cold. The leaves are spectacular.

If someone will coordinate so I know how many wanted to come, I'll look for some group rates.

[/img]
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

That would be totally fun! I can see us all sitting at the airport viewpoint with our laptops on, wifi connections blazing, fingers flying over the keyboards as we finish just one more request before finally tasting one of Grouchy's famous margaritas.