Article attachment?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

guardian angel

Article attachment?

Post by guardian angel »

Hi everyone,

I just finished my first article and ready for submission. However, I realized I have to attached it instead of copy paste. Now, my question is, can I use MS Word? Or are there are other forms required? I can't find the answer in the submission guidelines.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Follow up question. I suppose I can submit multiple articles without waiting for the approval of my first, am I right?

Thanks and more power.
guardian angel

Sorry

Post by guardian angel »

Ooops, I am really sorry. I just found the answer at the Must Read thread. How stupid I am. Anyway, I'll use MS Word, and hopefully it will be sold at once.

Thanks
jak

Post by jak »

If you've already submitted, to change this, go to Your Content and click edit, then delete and resubmit. You can do this at any time, including when it is still under review. Read other threads about rejections to find a link to accepted file formats. Reading through the forum threads is generally helpful when you are learning about the site.

You've obviously realised that you need to paste in whatever part of the piece you want showcased in the long summary, as well as attaching your file.

My understanding is that new authors are advised to submit up to three articles, and wait to see if they are accepted, before submitting more. Once you've had three article showcased, there are no limits.

Hope that helps.
guardian angel

Post by guardian angel »

Thanks for the tip. I really appreciate that.