Hello Everyone

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

RhondaLeabo

Hello Everyone

Post by RhondaLeabo »

Hello-

I finally got my courage up to say hello, and just found I posted it in the wrong place. So I will try again! I wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I have been lurking around in your forums for quite some time. I am so impressed with the caliber of all the writers here, I found myself a bit intimidated. I look foward to working with all of you and learning a lot!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hello Rhonda,
Welcome! Please don't be intimidated - everyone here is awesome and nice. We have a lot of fun and encourage each other along the way. Every now and then, we'll debate this and that but the spirit is always good natured. Like Grouchy says, "like a typical discussion with friends over pizza" (or something along those lines).
Celeste
jak

Post by jak »

Hi again. I just replied to your other post.
RhondaLeabo

Thanks

Post by RhondaLeabo »

Thanks you guys! This sounds like fun. Now lets see if my first article gets through without a rejection. keep your fingers crossed.
jstevewhite

Post by jstevewhite »

Good luck. Read the guidelines. I didn't read them carefully enough and Ed had to kick me several times. But I'm whipped into shape! :D Really, Ed was very nice - perhaps nicer than I would have been in the same situation, but really, read the submission guidelines.

Have fun! It's pretty cool when people like what you write enough to pay money for it. :D

Steve