Article rejected - premiere content

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

annedeacetis

Article rejected - premiere content

Post by annedeacetis »

Hi,

My article was rejected because I submitted it as a premiere article. I apologize for my error, but designating an article as "premiere" is an available option on the pull-down menu when authors submit. Why is the option available if we're not supposed to use it? (I knew that premiere articles were "hand-picked," but I didn't know I was not allowed to submit it for that consideration.)

I also wanted to check if that was the only reason it was rejected. If so, I'll gladly resubmit it as a regular article. The title is "Looking Back on Sex and the City--Seriously: A Feminist Perspective."

Thank you very much for your help!

-Anne
Ed

Re: Article rejected - premiere content

Post by Ed »

I didn't look at the rest of the article. In the information given about Premium content, which is in the forums and has been alluded to multiple times, authors are asked not to submit to this category. Premium is a secondary category after an initial, appropriate category is chosen. I have attempted to get this removed as a choice - it is a glitch in the system, not intended to confuse anyone.
annedeacetis

Post by annedeacetis »

OK, I will resubmit. Thanks.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Hi Anne and Ed

Thanks for pointing out this glitch. I've put it on our list of things to fix and it should be fixed by Thursday morning.

Cheers,
Jeff

Constant Content Developer.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Super! Thank you!
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Alright should be fixed now. If problems like this crop please let us know.