Increasing or decreasing traffic on CC?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

airwolfe777

Increasing or decreasing traffic on CC?

Post by airwolfe777 »

Do you guys think CC sales have improved or declined recently? I was wondering if I missed the "peak" of opportunity on this website? Not that it matters, I still plan on submitting lots of articles. Have any of the authors out there noticed an increase or decrease in requests? It seems like new requests don't come in that often. Just curious.

Is there anyway to see the number of buyers who joined this website? Is that number increasing?

Also, where do I find Ed's blog? I can't seem to locate it - does anyone have a link?
Celeste Stewart

Re: Increasing or decreasing traffic on CC?

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Ed's blog link is the link that says "blog" along the top -- just under the "sta" of the "ConstantContent" logo between "Why us" and "Register."

Don't worry, you didn't miss the peak. You're coming in at a good time as the site has new owners who are diligently working to improve it from the bottom up. Requests come and go. Sometimes, they come in waves, other times trickles.
Ed

Re: Increasing or decreasing traffic on CC?

Post by Ed »

In addition, while summers seem slow, fall seems to be the time when webmasters start to seriously pay attention to improving and adding to their sites.