How long does it take to have an article approved ?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Jon

How long does it take to have an article approved ?

Post by Jon »

Can anyone please tell me how long it normally takes to have an article approved or rejected ? I submitted an article on the 2nd Sept 2008 and as yet I don't know if it's been approved. It says in my account that it's under review, but I believe there have been some problems with authors receiving notifications of approval or rejection.
DSWaltenburg

Re: How long does it take to have an article approved ?

Post by DSWaltenburg »

Hi Jon.

Over the holiday weekend, our editor was in the process of moving, and thusly has been rushed away in the undercurrent of articles awaiting review.......so it's taking a bit longer. He/she is placing all private/public request articles at higher priority (at least I think) in order to keep customers happy!! :) Probably should be much longer before you know the status of your article.

As for the problems with notifications.....it's not site wide...but people like me experienced problems getting things thru certain email addys. Just keep checking your Profile/Content page. If you don't receive an email, and your article disappears from your list, you can almost be certain that it was rejected. And, again, if you didn't get an email with regards to the rejection, simply post the name of your article, and ask about the status in the Questions about Rejections thread. You'll normally receive a response well within 24 hours.

Hope that helps.

Deborah
Jon

Post by Jon »

OK, thanks very much for your help and for replying so promptly.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Under what name are you submitting articles?