Urgent please - Ed

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jak

Urgent please - Ed

Post by jak »

It's my turn now. My article, Salzburg – a Handful of History...(etc), was rejected because of "links or web addresses". And of course there are none in it. I've skimmed it to see if anything could be mistaken for one but can't find anything. This time it wasn't the wrong document uploaded because I only have one version, so I can only conclude that I received the wrong error email. I do hope you can remember. While I'm waiting for your reply, I will check again carefully to see if I can find any other problems with it.
jak

Re: Urgent please - Ed

Post by jak »

Unless, horror of horrors. Could I have posted my research document instead of the article?
Ed

Post by Ed »

There was a hyperlink to an off site source in the text. Please check again.

Thanks,
Ed
jak

Post by jak »

Thanks for prompt reply, Ed. I will check again. It was unintentional and probably one of those German names that I pasted in. Sorry to intrude on your Sunday.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I think you're right! You may try highlighting the entire document - it may show up more easily.
jak

Post by jak »

Thanks for the tip, Ed. I found it and changed it.

Then found funny things happening on my system and had to run my SuperAntiSpyware before I could reconnect to the internet. That's a really great piece of software. Even though my Kaspersky Antivius had earlier screamed at me for instructions, it found and dealt with about 10 trojans that weren't there yesterday.

Anyway, I have now been able to resubmit.