error on private request page

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

error on private request page

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi,

Twice I've subbed a private request and it has been approved. But the page displays a warning along the top. Will it interfere with the customer buying it?
Should I try again? 3rd time?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/constant/public_html/docDetails.php on line 51

Warning: array_count_values() [function.array-count-values]: The argument should be an array in /home/constant/public_html/docDetails.php on line 60

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/constant/public_html/docDetails.php on line 63

Warning: array_multisort() [function.array-multisort]: Argument #1 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in /home/constant/public_html/docDetails.php on line 75
Ed

Re: error on private request page

Post by Ed »

My guess is that it's okay. Your submissions have looked fine on my end. Looks like just a problem with the code.
Celeste Stewart

Re: error on private request page

Post by Celeste Stewart »

The customer was able to purchase it which was my main worry. Just weird. This particular customer always seems to get the glitches with payments locking up in the middle of the transaction. I feared this one would screw up but it did fine even with the strange codes.