Payment suggestions 2CO (Ed?)

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vjlenin

Payment suggestions 2CO (Ed?)

Post by vjlenin »

Hi friends,

I have been going through quite a bit of trouble lately. My paypal account is currently blocked. It had my main bank account linked. Since I don't have a credit card, I cannot lift the block there. It was blocked in the first place because I logged into it from different IP addresses. since my IP is dynamic, every time I connect to internet, it is a different IP. so, I created a new paypal account and linked it to CC payment. Right now the problem is I cannot use my main bank account to link to this new paypal account. a bank account can be linked to only one paypal account worldwide.

So, I am thinking about lifting the main paypal account's limit by using a payoneer prepaid master card. I heard I can sign up on it through 2CO account, indirectly. However, I don't know the procedure. It's all quite messed up in 2CO. It shows like it is more of a selling account than something like Paypal. when i try to sign up, it shows payment option.

In my main paypal account some 40 dollars are pending. In the second paypal account, this month I will get around 80 dollars from CC and that will make around 90 plus dollars on that account (it already has some 15 dollar in it). Can I use this money to sign up to 2CO and use that to activate and load a payoneer card? Can I use that payoneer card to activate my main paypal account? Your suggestions are much appreciated particularly now CC pays also through 2CO (Ed?).

Lenin
BarryDavidson

Re: Payment suggestions 2CO (Ed?)

Post by BarryDavidson »

Have you tried linking more than one email addredd to the Paypal account? I had to do that about a year ago because the address I set the account up on had been defunct for over three years. I also linked my checking account, and my debit credit card.
vjlenin

Post by vjlenin »

No, I mean the first paypal account is completely blocked. Which means I can only receive money to it. No withdrawal, no editing of account details, no bank account change, no account closure. Things I can do are these:

password change
linking new credit card
funds reception.

So, I don't thinking adding a new email is permitted. even if it is, I don think it will make any difference. Can you advise on the 2co method?
Ed

Post by Ed »

You will have to contact Support about payment issues. Unfortunately, I can't help you with this.