HELP!

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

sealadders

HELP!

Post by sealadders »

I just registered on the web site and, although I consider myself an intelligent individual, I am having a terrible time trying to navigate. The initial registration merely asked for user name, email and password. I cannot find where I can complete profile information, including my name, payment information, etc. Neither can I figure out how to submit an article. I found "control panel" (via the forum) but there are no links on the home page to access anything. I even shut down firefox and tried access with IE, but to no avail. Please help! I am at a total loss!!
Celeste Stewart

Re: HELP!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Are you logged into the CC site? Once logged in, there's a full navigation pane on the left side of the screen. CC logs us out after about twenty minutes of inactivity. Try logging in again.
sealadders

Post by sealadders »

I tried logging out and back in again and still nothing. My home page shows Content, Multimedia, Search, Login and Partners. There is no reference to account, editing profile or submission. I am open to all/all suggestions.

Thanks for your help!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

What happens when you login with your user name and password? Are you clicking the option button for "author" as well when you log in? It sounds like you are not logged in to the site somehow.