Payments ** This is the Dismebodied Voice of Authority!

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Constant

Payments ** This is the Dismebodied Voice of Authority!

Post by Constant »

Constant-Content Community:
As many of you have noticed there were some payments to people who had not reached the payment threshold as of this pay period. This is a new policy we are going to experiment with. We thought that it was unfair some of the writers weren't seeing the money that they earned because they hadn't reached the arbitrary threshold of $50. As a result this month's payments are taking a little longer than usual. We have been experimenting with a mass payments option, but that has had its own issues, so we are doing most of it by hand at the moment and that is taking quite a while. As of now everyone above the threshold has been paid and we have started on paying out the other accounts. Please be patient as we experiment with this new process.

Cheers,

David
Lola

Re: Payments ** This is the Dismebodied Voice of Authority!

Post by Lola »

I have a question about PayPal.
I have a verified account with them now, but I'm not sure how to give my account information to Constant Contant. I went to the "Your Account" page and their is a blank next to "PayPal Account." What am I supposed to write there? An account number? I went to my PayPal page but I didn't see anything like an account number there. Please advise- I have a lot of money I earned last month but I haven't gotten paid yet b/c I can't figure out how to get CC to pay me through PayPal!

Lola
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Lola,
All you need to do is put the email account you have signed up to Paypal in that section on your account form in CC. Then CC will be able to pay you through Paypal.

Hope this helps!

Hayley
Lola

Post by Lola »

Thank you!
Rhonlynn

Post by Rhonlynn »

that is fair. When is the pay period start and when is it over,and when do you pay out?--Rhonda
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

CC usually pays us "around" the first of the month. So, if you make the threshold for November, you should be paid around the first of December or thereabouts. It could be Dec. 1 or Dec. 4 or even a few days beyond. But don't worry, CC always comes through. It takes a while to get used to being paid monthly (especially if you were used to being paid every week in the real world).