What are you writing this week? 3-13

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

HerbDoctor

What are you writing this week? 3-13

Post by HerbDoctor »

This week I'm starting a series of herbal profiles. I think I'll start w/ 10 and see if they move. And I should probably expand my aromatherapy series.

What's everyone else doing this week?
Last edited by HerbDoctor on Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Jeepers, it's too early on a Monday morning to even think!

I guess it's not that early anymore. Hmmn, what to write, what to write. Maybe something about financial housekeeping....as that's what I did all weekend. Yeah, ok, I have an idea. That's what I'll do for today. Thanks for getting me thinking!

Good luck on your profiles.
HerbDoctor

Post by HerbDoctor »

Celeste Stewart wrote:Jeepers, it's too early on a Monday morning to even think!
I'm having a little trouble getting going, myself. Did you notice that I had to go back and put the "K" in "week" ? :oops:
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

:D I did notice that!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
southernrose

Post by southernrose »

This is the first week I'm trying to write a bit since my son was born, so I'm coming back slowly. I already wrote a health related article and I think I'm going to tackle a summer related topic next.

~Elizabeth~
Eliza Ferree

Post by Eliza Ferree »

I'm working on the entertainment area, I already had something in the art area that's been waiting for approval and now I just submitted in entertainment. :) Off to write some more. ;)
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

I've been in some what of a slump. I haven't written anything for a little while now. The last thing I submitted was an article concerning gardening. Things have just been so, well, not really hectic but there's just been way too much to do as of recently. I'm going to get back to writing articles a.s.a.p. I'm not sure what topic I will write about though. Perhaps something summer related since summer is coming up.

Do you guys think that "working at home" related articles sell well?

Thanks.
HerbDoctor

Post by HerbDoctor »

Galskygge wrote: . . . think that "working at home" related articles sell well?
I only write natural health articles so I'm not exactly an authority, but given the number of WAH sites there out there, I'd say it'd have to be a good market.
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

This is true. I also mostly write natural health articles.