What are you working on this week?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

SallyA

What are you working on this week?

Post by SallyA »

I`m mostly writing health articles this week. I wrote a few of those sexy men articles but they didn`t sell so I`m changing tack :D Hopefully the health articles will keep selling for the moment :lol:
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Not sure what I'll tackle just yet. Maybe something Spring/Summer like. Maybe restaurant trends....
HerbDoctor

Post by HerbDoctor »

Well, after a week and a half of spring break/PT conferences, etc., I'm looking forward to getting back to a normal work-week. :wink:

I'm going to try to write at least one aromatherapy article and one herbal profile this week 'cause those seem to sell well. And I'm starting a new series--herbal articles written with a Native American slant. I'd like to do 5 or so of those and see how they do.

And, if I can figure out exactly how to format them, I'd like to develop a series of articles dealing with herbal crafts. Still working on how (and whether) to include photos. And that's about it for me. :wink:

Lisa
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

Herbdoctor--I love your Native American slant & craft idea. Now that's kind of stuff I'd be interested in reading.

As for me, I'm swamped with work this week but I'm hoping to squeeze in a few more travel pieces for CC.

Hope everyone has a nice week! :) --J.
Eliza Ferree

Post by Eliza Ferree »

wow it seems pet articles are HOT right now. So for those considering to write them up I'd say do it NOW. I'm finishing up on my father's day article and then a few more articles for various other jobs I have outside CC right now. What's everyone else doing?
Celeste Stewart

phew! What a week. It's been a good one. I haven't actually written anything new to post on cc this week because I accepted a freelance assignment elsewhere and that has consumed me -- but it was a good one. And I sold 3 articles here that were posted earlier so that was cool! And I just found out a more specialized science article and photos I wrote last year and submitted to a publisher will be published in May! So all in all a successful writing week.

Looks like a busy week here, let's hope April is great!
Eliza Ferree

Post by Eliza Ferree »

That's great Celeste. Congratulations!!
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

Congratulations, Celeste!
Celeste Stewart

Thanks! Now on to the new week! Looking forward to some quiet time :)
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

I submitted an article based on pet shedding and how to decrease the problem. Hopefully it will get accepted.
HerbDoctor

Post by HerbDoctor »

I've been out a couple of days but I wanted to pop in and say "Congratulations, Celeste". Sounds like a neat project.

Lisa