Rejected because a series

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JustinHill

Rejected because a series

Post by JustinHill »

Ok, so I blew my second submission because I made it part of a series (following on from my first submission, which was accepted). My mistake for not understanding this but I was trying to respond to a public request for three articles about eBay selling. I could write war-and-peace on eBay selling so I figured I could supply a three-article series.

But no, I can't. I need to write three articles that don't follow on from each other in order to be accepted. But suppose the requester actually wanted three linked articles?

Justin
Ed

Re: Rejected because a series

Post by Ed »

The link that you were provided includes reasons why articles that are not stand-alone are not accepted. The post also offers suggestions for ways to create articles that can either serve as a set or as individual articles.

http://www.constant-content.com/blog/?p=116

Thank you,
Ed
JustinHill

Post by JustinHill »

Totally understand and no complaints. Just wondered what happens if a requester actually wants a series of articles.

Justin
Ed

Post by Ed »

Customers can always put in requests for articles that suit their specific needs. An author who has written knowledgeably about a topic in the past might get a private request for a number of articles on that topic or a series of articles that cover certain aspects of that topic.

Thanks,
Ed