Rejected Article

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

FourTowers1

Rejected Article

Post by FourTowers1 »

Hello,

I was hoping I could get some information on my article. The rejection I received was grammar and comma problems. I did read the links that came with it and went over my article and revised it from what I could find myself. Can you point me to exactly where the problem lies, so I can fix the problem please? I would like to repair what's wrong, but I think I'm missing where the problem is.

I have read through it a few times myself, even using your advice of reading it allowed to myself. any help would be appreciated.
The title is: How To Find Affordable iPhone Application Designers.

Thank you for your help.
Antonia

Re: Rejected Article

Post by Antonia »

Hi,

The editors don't have time to point out individual errors--we're expected to find those on our own. Another pair of eyes can definitely help though, so if you want to send it to me, I'd be happy to help you fix the grammar and comma issues. Just go to the authors page and search for cashew2501. Then click on "Send Message."
JTILLMAN9693

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

Hello:

One of the first 2 articles I submitted was rejected as I accidentally used first person point of view in a section. Are writers allowed to resubmit their content once they make the suggested corrections. Also, if you have published content on another website, you can only ask for usage rights, correct?

Thanks
JT
Ed

Post by Ed »

Yes, you can resubmit with corrections. And yes, you may ask "usage rights only" for articles published elsewhere.
FourTowers1

Post by FourTowers1 »

Thanks Antonia, I sent you the message with the article. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Ed, how many times can you re-submit an article when you are revising it? I mean before your account might be suspended? I know there is the 3 article rule, but if you are trying to repair the article do you get more of a chance? Thanks for the answer!
Ed

Post by Ed »

Authors who resubmit an article that has not been adequately revised will may be asked not to resubmit, especially if the major errors have not been addressed.
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Hey FourTowers1,
check your email--I just sent you back your article. Hope it helps!
FourTowers1

Post by FourTowers1 »

Thanks Antonia! I really appreciate your help! With all the tips I have read here and your help, the article was accepted! Thanks again!