Word 2007

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

cleocat2001

Word 2007

Post by cleocat2001 »

Hi

I submitted 3 articles of which one was rejected because of the font. I couldn't understand it because I don't always work in Times Roman so I specifically sat and re-formatted each article to that font. I had to delete the other 2 because they were the same. I, than read a topic here to say CC doesn't support Word 2007 and I understood the problem.

What I want to suggest is that this info should be included in the submission guidelines. It took quite a bit of my time to submit these articles and now I have to do it again.

I'm sure there are more people working with Word 2007 and will submit articles in that format without thinking it might be a problem.

:D
Annette
Lysis

Re: Word 2007

Post by Lysis »

Hi,

I made this mistake too on my first submission. It actually says ".doc" under the submission textbox. I think it also says it in the guidelines somewhere.
cleocat2001

Re: Word 2007

Post by cleocat2001 »

It is not in the submission guidelines but it is stated when you submit an article that it has to be txt.doc. or rtf. file. I didn't even know there is a difference between a doc. and docx file. At least I've learned something new and someone explained it nicely somewhere here in the forum.