Entering Paypal information?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lacenflanl

Entering Paypal information?

Post by Lacenflanl »

I am brand new to this website, and having spent the past few days exploring every corner, am anxious to start posting my articles. However, I was unable to find any reference to Paypal linking information anywhere. When I first registered, I was given no indication as to what I was supposed to put in that Paypal box. And I have been able to find no reference to this process on my "edit account" page, nor in the forums or the faq sheet.

Please consider placing an instructional dialogue box on the registration page, and perhaps adding the information elsewhere that is easy for new authors to find.

In the meantime, could you please tell me where and how to enter this information at this point? If I did smehow manage to overlook it somewhere, my apologies.

Thank you!
Nessiee

Re: Entering Paypal information?

Post by Nessiee »

Click on the link "Edit My Account" (it is located under the link for the recently sold content, on the left side of the page). From there, scroll down until you see the line "PayPal Account: (Required for payments)". In that box, you write the email address that is used with your PayPal account.

Hopefully that made sense, if you have any more questions, just ask :)
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Hi Lacenflanl,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll see what I can do about making that more clear on the sign up form.

In the mean time, the Paypal box needs to be filled out with the email address that you use to log into Paypal. When we send money to authors this is the address that Paypal uses to place the money in the right account.

Hope that helps!
jrichards
Constant-Content.com
Lacenflanl

Post by Lacenflanl »

Thank you so much for your quick replies and considerations.