Article not reviewed

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

harshgupta1

Article not reviewed

Post by harshgupta1 »

Hello

I have posted an article for public request and it has not been reviewed yet. Earlier, also i posted the same article which was not reviewed even after 7 days.

Kindly help me.
Ed

Re: Article not reviewed

Post by Ed »

Please contact Support with your problem.
Zabrina

Post by Zabrina »

I have the same problem, but I only posted the article on Sunday, and it's now Tuesday. Just wondering if this is a normal length of time for a public request, since most articles I've posted for public requests get approved the same day or the next one. Should I contact support yet, or try to be patient? :)
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I'd try to be patient. The requests have been coming in fast and furious lately. Plus, one customer has issued a huge amount of private requests to several writers which means that tens of thousands of words are being submitted - all needing quick approval. That's a lot of reading for one overworked editor. The system isn't broke; Ed's just swamped.
harshgupta1

Post by harshgupta1 »

I already contacted support but there has been no reply.
Zabrina

Post by Zabrina »

All right, thanks for your advice, Celeste. It's so hard to stay patient sometimes! :lol:
Ed

Post by Ed »

Zabrina, none of your articles are submitted to public requests.
harshgupta1

Post by harshgupta1 »

As per the account status I have one article under review status that was meant for a public request : 30 articles about pension.

I have deleted the article and resubmitted it. Please confirm me if you find any article under review status because i have resubmitted the same request 3 times. For the 1st time, it was not reviewed even after 10 days. 2nd time i posted it on 17 july and this is the 3rd time i have submitted the request for the same request.

Please help me.
Zabrina

Post by Zabrina »

Ed wrote:Zabrina, none of your articles are submitted to public requests.
Eek! Something went amiss, then! I submitted "How to Fix Errors on Your Credit Report" to the public request from Sunday, on that day at 12 PM or so, according to the time stamp. I'm sure I selected the public request when I submitted it. Should I delete and resubmit?
Ed

Post by Ed »

Unfortunately, it appears that the request has already been closed. But this topic has broad appeal, so it will probably sell sooner rather than later.

Thanks,
Ed
Zabrina

Post by Zabrina »

Oh, that's disappointing. :( Thanks for letting me know, though.

Is it best to send a customer a message saying that I'm working on it, and asking for a private request? Or is there some other method people use to turn public requests into private ones? I can't figure out how members are getting articles approved even faster than that -- I took two hours tops from the time I got the notification to the time of submission! *confused* :|
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I would never a customer for a private request. Can you imagine if everyone did that? Yikes! The way to get private requests is through your history with a client over time. Submitting strong articles consistently will get you noticed eventually.
Zabrina

Post by Zabrina »

Yeah, I did imagine that scenario and it was rather alarming, haha. I do have a customer submitting private requests to me now, and I'm hoping to add more over time. I'm still curious about why the request would be closed that fast. Oh, I just realized the possible answer -- perhaps they found an article they liked on another site or changed their minds. Ah, well! There's always another request to fulfill. :)
manishak2001

Post by manishak2001 »

Hi,

I just joined this site and have submitted an article for review on private request. How long does it take to review the article by the management?

Ed

Post by Ed »

Review time varies depending upon a variety of factors, including number of customer requests.

Thank you,
Ed