Review Time Questions

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed

Re: Review Time Questions

Post by Ed »

Review time depends upon a lot of factors. As has been posted elsewhere:

When there are few requests, I can concentrate on reviewing articles for general purchase - in this case, there is a speedier turnaround time for these articles. During periods when there are many customer requests, turnaround time for these articles is slower. It's easy to see from this continual flux that there isn't really a "normal" time for review. Review time depends upon a lot of factors.
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Congrats on the acceptance, Justin!
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Congrats on the acceptance, Justin. Nice one for you. Wishing you a speedy sale. WG
cashwriter

Post by cashwriter »

Gah, I submitted an article for a public request on Friday, and now the request is gone. I'm not even sure if my article is useful anymore since it was pretty targeted. (It was the dating service comparison). I have one other article now for a public request, so hopefully that one won't disappear before I get reviewed! I'm SO excited to have found this site, and I'm really looking forward to making my first sale. The pennies trickling in from other sites just isn't cutting the butter, you know? I'm putting exclusive content on here so I can give full access to paying customers.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Dating topics have been fairly popular here, so chin up! I've never ventured into that topic (it's way too foreign to me having been married for 20+ years) but I've seen lots of dating requests and general dating advice sell here.