New to Constant Content

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

FourTowers1

New to Constant Content

Post by FourTowers1 »

HI everyone

I'm new here to Constant Content. I have been writing for a long time and love it! I recently got an article accepted here, my first one! I was excited and happy to find that out.

I have been doing some freelance writing for a couple of sites and it's been a lot of fun. I had always wanted to be published and love to write fiction stories as well. I wanted to thank Antonia for her help with looking over my article when it was rejected. It really does help a lot to have someone else look over your work and help to pick out the problems. I even did Ed's suggestion of reading it allowed, it's a great idea! Thank you Ed!

I have read through every link that Ed supplied and others have supplied here and will hope to continue improving my writing skills. This is a great forum to come for ideas and help. The encouragement is great too.

I'm sure I will come around a lot to read up more and hope to have more articles accepted and sold!
jak

Re: New to Constant Content

Post by jak »

Hi. I've been offline for a while and am just catching up here. Good to have you on board. Hope you're doing well.