Latest Content Added

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Debbi

Latest Content Added

Post by Debbi »

This is probably a question for Support, but maybe someone here knows the answer.

How is the Latest Content Added list generated? Sometimes I see some of the same articles on the list ofr days when I know newer ones have been added. Since this seems like the site's prime real eastate, I was just curious how these articles are chosen?

Thanks,

Debbi
Ed

Re: Latest Content Added

Post by Ed »

They aren't "chosen," per se. But when the articles that have been approved for requests are declined by the customer, those appear as the latest content because they have been approved ahead of other articles in the queue. Other times, it's the most recent article in the category to be approved if no article intended for the customer request has stepped ahead of its predecessors.

It really isn't prime real estate, except for the fact that the authors frequent this page. Most customers are looking for specific content. They'll go either to a category or use the site's search function to find their articles.

Thanks,
Ed
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Customers don't even see the same page that we see. Their page is categorized differently.
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Ah, I see. Thanks for such quick replies!

Debbi