Good Morning from Tree City

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

RRR

Good Morning from Tree City

Post by RRR »

Hi There Folks!

Greetings from Athens, Georgia. Like the previous writer on this forum, I am also anxiously waiting for the review of my three articles and photograph. The local veggie supply here is waning and the cool nip of fall meets us every morning now. I am looking forward to spending more time indoors, curled up in a snuggie, writing articles to submit. Developing my writing and possibly making some new friends is very exciting to me. I hope to get to know some of you better very soon.

Regards,
RRR
nichewriter

Re: Good Morning from Tree City

Post by nichewriter »

Welcome to CC, RRR! You'll find that the CC forum is a great place to ask for help and questions/clarifications. It's by far the most supportive and friendly community of writers I've ever come across :D

~Sherry
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Hey there RRR,

Welcome! I'm sure you will make lots of friends here on CC. Everyone has been so helpful, inspiring, and friendly since I started here. Whenever I sign in to CC, I feel right at home -- I think you will too!

I always see those snuggies on TV but have never had one. Are they open at the bottom so you can walk around?

Debbi
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

Debbi wrote:I always see those snuggies on TV but have never had one. Are they open at the bottom so you can walk around?
Hehe, Debbi, I have two of those snuggies -- one blue and one burgundy (I keep one in the car and one in the house). They are cool! Yup, they're open at the bottom and back...I'm vertically challenged so I have to be careful not to trip on them when I walk :wink:
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

RRR and nichewriter,,

My mom sent me this DogSnuggie picture the other day (probably because I have two little weenie dogs) and I thought you might enjoy it. Hopefully I'm not violating any copyrights!
dogSnuggie.jpg
dogSnuggie.jpg (54.65 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
Debbi
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

LOL! Debbi, that is just so adorable! Love this pic!

~Sherry
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

RRR...Welcome to CC!

I didn't know what a snuggie was until this thread. I love learning new stuff on CC :)
eek

Post by eek »

Hey RRR. Nice to meet you. My husband's from SC and he'd love to move back to the "real" south. (Missouri doesn't quite cut it for him.)

Speaking of which - everyone who mentioned having a snuggie (or wanting one) lives in a mild climate! :)
Hope you do well here, RRR.
Emma