Grammar errors?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PatrickM

Grammar errors?

Post by PatrickM »

Where in my article does it have grammar errors? I don't see them period. Can someone please look over my article and let me know if they see any grammar errors? I would like to learn from my mistakes, even though I'm now suspended from this site :?
Antonia

Re: Grammar errors?

Post by Antonia »

Hey Patrick, if you send your article to me I will point out any grammar errors I spot. Just go to my author page and click on "Contact this author" and paste the text into the email.
PatrickM

Post by PatrickM »

I appreciate the response and your willingness to help out. I tried to do as you asked and I get the message that I must login. My account has been suspended from constant-content, so I cannot do it that way. Would it be all right if I sent it to you in a PM here in the forums? *nevermind, it's not possible for me to send private messages on the forums. Sorry for bothering you, I do appreciate the attempt at help but it seems there is not much I can do to get this article looked over. Thanks again and good luck!
rrwriters

Post by rrwriters »

Today my article has been rejected reasons are
This article contains awkward wording.
Please revise for clarity.
This article exhibits problems with comma usage.
But i still need guidance about my article.
I,m a first time writer here. I dont want to leave with desperation.Please guide.
Ed

Post by Ed »

All writers who submit to CC are responsible for finding their own errors. Tips for self-editing can be found here: http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... =4&t=14407

Thank you,
Ed
rrwriters

Post by rrwriters »

Sir, I have check and could not find. Can you mention in detail .
Ed

Post by Ed »

All writers who submit to CC are responsible for finding their own errors.

Ed
manishak2001

Post by manishak2001 »

Antonia wrote:Hey Patrick, if you send your article to me I will point out any grammar errors I spot. Just go to my author page and click on "Contact this author" and paste the text into the email.
Hi Antonia,

How are you? Will you be able to help me? I have an entry level article written for constatnt content but am pretty unsure whether they will accept it or not. Can I paste the text in your email so that you may review the grammer errors in it?

Really waiting,
Manisha
JTILLMAN9693

Post by JTILLMAN9693 »

I am kind of loss here as well. While it's understandable that the writers should find their own errors, how can we determine the errors we are making unless they are specified in the rejection information feedback. Several of my articles have been rejected lately which was not the case when I first joined. It's just kind of frustrating because if you don't know what mistakes you may be making, how can you go about correcting them. Also, if you keep making the same errors the account will be suspended. Any guidance/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JT
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Hi Manisha,

Sure, go ahead and email me your article. It may take me a few days to get to it as I'm traveling through India at the moment, but I'll look at it as soon as possible.

antonia
Mariati

Post by Mariati »

Hi antonia, i want to ask you one question? My article has been rejected because of grammar error, but i don't know where the error, can you check my article too?

Is it science word is a grammar errors?
Ed

Post by Ed »

Please note that authors are responsible for finding their own errors. Please use the tips for self-editing to find your errors: http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... &t=14407&p

Thanks,
Ed
Volante

Post by Volante »

haha i find it rather amusing that Ed just keeps saying the same thing over and over again in this thread. No offence intended!
Ed

Post by Ed »

That's why a lot of people think I am a robot. In all seriousness, it does bear repeating. CC is a place where authors should already have their writing tools honed. While it is very generous for our authors to offer to look over someone's work, proofreading and editing is not easy, and in the real world, it isn't cheap either. At the very least, it's time consuming - and time is precious for freelance writers who need to make their time count towards their income.

Thanks,
Ed