Getting Discouraged - Total Sales=Stolen Content

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Re: Getting Discouraged - Total Sales=Stolen Content

Post by Celeste Stewart »

The above is normal and correct. People can Google you and be directed to the CC site where they can then view your articles. This doesn't mean that the articles are indexed, just the profile page. Are you getting different results than what's illustrated above?
Celeste Stewart

I did a Google search using the first paragraph of an article that's been sitting on the site for nearly three years to illustrate that articles are NOT indexed - even old ones.
LindaM

Post by LindaM »

Hi Celeste. The only point I was making was that articles were available for view, if someone googles your name. When my profile page comes up it has all of my articles listed down below and each one is clickable for view. If a thief liked one of my articles, its easy enough to find another one. Really, I'm just trying to figure out why I've had so many stolen articles in such a short period of time.

If you need or want to check out my bio page, my CC user name is Linda S. Mills.

Thanks for your help.

Linda
Celeste Stewart

Well, yeah, the articles are supposed to be available for view on the CC site. Otherwise, how would we ever sell them? :)