Banned For Life

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

caradhye

Banned For Life

Post by caradhye »

Sorry Ed, I don`t understand your policy. My previous account was suspended permanently due to some vague errors in the writing which I did not have a chance to improve on.

Still, I worked on my writing skills and prepared a fresh article. You did not even review this article and suspended my new account saying that my previous account was suspended so my new writings also do not deserve a fair look. I'm sorry but I find this ridiculous. Which science has proved that people cannot improve? What is the basis of this decision?
Ed

Re: Banned For Life

Post by Ed »

You signed our registration agreement when you first came to CC. Our registration agreement states:
I understand that Constant Content reserves the rights to decline any work they feel does not meet their requirements. I am welcome to submit other work for approval even if one article has been declined. However, I understand that, if three articles are declined, Constant Content will accept no more submissions of my work.
Suspension of an account does not make the registration agreement void. This is not a site for writers who need to improve their writing up to a point where it meets our requirements. This is a site for writers who can already bring to the table content that meets our requirements. Three chances are what everyone gets . . . total. This is our policy and it applies to everyone.

Ed
caradhye

Re: Banned For Life

Post by caradhye »

ok