My first two articles has been rejected - Needs help friends

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

creativedreamz

My first two articles has been rejected - Needs help friends

Post by creativedreamz »

Dear Ed and CC friends,

I am a newbie here and have submitted two articles on a public request. However, I got two messages in my email for revising my articles for submission.

The two messages are as follows:

First Message:

We have reviewed your content, "History of Amsterdam." Unfortunately, this article requires revision before we can accept it.

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept content with grammar errors, instances of awkward wording, problems with clarity, or other errors.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====

Second Message:

We have reviewed your content, "Amsterdam – Top 5 Luxurious Hotels." Unfortunately, this article requires revision before we can accept it.

==== Editorial Information for Your Article: ====

We do not accept content with grammar errors.

==== End Editorial Information for Your Article ====

Friend I love CC and I do not want to loose my CC account. I have written this two articles by spending lots of time in doing research. I have checked it twice and I am unable to find any mistake in this two articles.

I want you guys to help me by reviewing my two auricles and providing me with feedback so that I can make corrections and re submit for approval.

I will also be thankful for Ed if he helps me in revising this two articles.

Links for my two articles have been posted below.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Regards

Mohammed Ilyas
Ed

Re: My first two articles has been rejected - Needs help friends

Post by Ed »

You may not include the article in the forums.

Authors are responsible for finding their own errors. Please review tips for self-editing:

http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... ing#p34648

Thank you,
Ed
creativedreamz

Post by creativedreamz »

Thanks Ed,

It was not in my knowledge I cannot post articles in the forum. However, I have gone through my articles again but was unable to find the errors. I will be thankful to you if you help in the process. I have read the self-editing post as well.

Thanks for your cooperation and sorry for the inconveince caused.

Regards

Mohammed Ilyas
Ed

Post by Ed »

I'm sorry, but it may be that you cannot find the errors in your work because you need more practice. Your forum posts and your articles contain many basic errors. Please practice more before trying to submit to Constant Content. We can only accept content that is error free, and we expect authors who submit here to be able to consistently submit error-free work without a lot of help.

Thanks,
Ed