Just an Asian Newbie!

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

reybaq32

Just an Asian Newbie!

Post by reybaq32 »

Hi all! I joined CC a few days ago. I was so excited that i started submitting some if my articles immediately. Little did i know that upon submitting the 3rd i would hit a wall. (My fault for not browsing the forums first!) Anyway those first 3 were no where close to my best work but i still hope they get approved. If i had known there was a limit i would have submitted my best ones. Wish me luck!

By the way, I think I am the only one here from the Philippines? :D Pretty far from most of you here. And definitely intimidating. I hope i can sell some stuff even with you experts around. lol
reybaq32

Re: Just an Asian Newbie!

Post by reybaq32 »

committed some typhos there sorry lol
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

If you want to submit your best writing, log in and click on "My Content". There you will find the three articles that you've submitted. You can delete any of the articles and replace them with ones that you feel are your best work. Once you've had articles accepted, the maximum number of submissions is raised.

Have you read over the writer guidelines? If not, you should probably take a close look at them to be sure that everything in your submissions follows the guidelines. This site has higher standards than many online writing venues, so they take those guidelines very seriously. If you feel that any of your first three submissions might not have been edited properly or differ from what the guidelines state, then it's best to take them down and give them a proper edit before submitting them again.

The writer guidelines can be found:
http://www.constant-content.com/about/w ... elines.htm

Welcome to Constant Content and best of luck! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask :)
reybaq32

Post by reybaq32 »

Thanks Nessie! I already read the guidelines. I also changed the articles i submitted for the review. I see now that proofreading and proper editing should be done religiously before submitting an article here in CC. :)
reybaq32

Post by reybaq32 »

Btw, how long will it take before an articles is approved?
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

Unfortunately Ed has been swamped with submissions and it's been taking much longer to get articles reviewed. It all depends on the number of submissions in the queue, but lately it's been several days (like a week maybe?). Admin posted earlier about plans to speed up the wait time, so it should be better soon. *Fingers crossed.*

Also, articles submitted for requests are moved to the front of the line, so the customers don't have to wait for them. Ed reviews those articles much faster.
reybaq32

Post by reybaq32 »

Alright. Good thing I was able to submit 2 of my articles for some public requests. I hope I have my first sale soon but I'm not really betting on it with soooo many of you professionals as my competition. lol. Thank you for the info. :) and one more thing, what does 'Purchase rating' mean? I just noticed it on the requested content page.
Nessiee

Post by Nessiee »

Purchase Rating represents the number of articles that the requester has purchased through Constant Content in the past.
reybaq32

Post by reybaq32 »

Oh ok :) Thanks! I think I will be able to enjoy writing for CC with the support you guys give. No additional questions so far. Thanks again!