Resubmitting rejected articles from a suspended account

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

reybaq32

Resubmitting rejected articles from a suspended account

Post by reybaq32 »

Hi! I just joined and unfortunately made the mistake of submitting 3 articles at once without properly checking them all. This led to the suspension of my account. An article i wrote was intended for a public request and the reason for rejection is its grammar. I am already on the process of editing it for resubmission and i just had to ask, since i do not have an account anymore, How can i resubmit the article? Can i use my moms newly made account to resubmit it in? please help. thanks.
nichewriter

Re: Resubmitting rejected articles from a suspended account

Post by nichewriter »

Unfortunately, once your account has been suspended, you can no longer submit articles for review on CC. Neither can you create a new account or, I suspect, submit through another CC writer's account.
reybaq32

Post by reybaq32 »

Oh ok. Thank you. Bad luck for me. Is it possible though that i give the articles that has been rejected to my mom? Those articles just need editing and revisions and since they are of no use to me anymore can she edit it out and submit it as her own? Im just making sure coz Ed may reject it for plagiarism since i seem to read something about Ed remembering everything he reads. Including rejected articles.
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

Can't really answer that...you'll need to wait for Ed's response.
Ed

Post by Ed »

We can no longer consider these articles. In addition if you give the articles to someone else, that's essentially the same as reregistering, and we do not honor reregistered accounts, nor do we honor accounts under which articles that resulted in the suspension of one author are resubmitted. I'm sorry, but your writing does not meet our requirements.

Thank you,
Ed
reybaq32

Post by reybaq32 »

Aight. Thanks for clearing everything up. :)
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

I wonder if new authors shouldn't be restricted to one article submission at a time until they get one approved. Or perhaps a welcome email should explain the wisdom of submitting only one at first. I can't remember if I received a welcome email like this but I think it would be helpful. Save Ed and the author time in the long run. I know the new authors are supposed to read the FAQs and guidelines and the forums, but usualy they are so excited to submit something they don't realize it. I didn't join the forms until I was here two weeks or so (partly because I didn't realize that you had to make a new account and kept trying to log in with my CC author account).

Writers are as hasty/dumb/incautious/enthusiastically premature as anyone. We all need redundant and repetitive explanations and suggestions on how to succeed.

Debbi
Ed

Post by Ed »

This is why we have a 3 article limit for new authors. Our guidelines are clear about what is expected, and it's no secret that our standards are high. Everyone who seeks to submit to any publication should read up about that publication and become familiar with the guidelines before submission. CC is no different, and our expectations are reasonable and do not diverge wildly from what any professional content site would expect.

Thank you,
Ed