One Rejection and Public request

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

karrie1908

One Rejection and Public request

Post by karrie1908 »

Hi all,

So I have one sold article, and one rejection. I was told the rejection was for redunandant information. I have edited the article and resubmitted it. The rejection stated it required revision before being accepted. My question is this, after resubmitting the article I also worked on a public request I am now ready to submit but the one that was rejected has not been reviewed yet. If I choose to submit the public request one as well and by chance they both get rejected does that mean I will no longer be able to write here? I have gone over the articles and continued to make changes and I am fairly confident the one that was rejected will pass inspection now, but what if it doesn't? Does having one article in and sold count to my bonus?

The public request article was a tricky one to write and that worries me somewhat.

Oh what to do? Because the first one said it needed revision before being resubmitted (or something of that nature) does that count towards the three strikes rule?
jak

Re: One Rejection and Public request

Post by jak »

As I understand it, suspensions are for writers who cannot improve rejected articles to the standard required. You won't be banned unless Ed feels that you are not right for CC. As you've already had one article accepted and sold it, that seems very unlikely.