question about request for naughty content

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

zwag

question about request for naughty content

Post by zwag »

Can I report a person who asks me to do something contrary to the rules? I was asked to write about explicit content. I deleted the request because I don't want to do that. I wanted to reply and tell them that apparently they didn't read the rules. If I ever get a request like that again, I want to report it.
Lysis

Re: question about request for naughty content

Post by Lysis »

That was a public request. I suppose CC thought it was ok.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

I did not interpret that public request as being for explicit content but rather for adult targeted content. I suppose it is not for everyone.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Yeah, you can write about naughty topics without being explicit about it. Let's take a look at the first three keywords:
Adult dating
Adult singles
Adult personals

Presumably, each keyword would warrant its own article and it doesn't have to be raunchy. For example, "Are you new to the adult dating scene? Adult dating isn't easy, especially if you've been married for many years. So, where do you start? Should you ask your friends to set you up on a blind date? Are you brave enough to try adult dating Web sites? The first step is to blah, blah, blah."

How about the keyword "be naughty"? That's a little trickier. Maybe, "Be Naughty with New Lingerie" or "What if Your Husband Wants You to Be Naughty in the Bedroom?" YOu could still write a PG-rated article around those keywords. "Sex personals" is going to be trickier still and probably better left to the writers who don't object to more adult-oriented content.

Anyhow, if you don't want to write a request for any reason, you don't have to. Public requests go out to all writers and none of us are obliged to write any of them. So, just delete as you did. The requests are screened by CC just as our articles are and I don't think this particular requester broke any CC rules.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

In fact the poster only wants articles that focus on one key phrase from the list. Celeste has the first article started already. It actually seems like a fun request and can be done without breaking any rules. If we all write some articles CC will be the go to site for content suitable for dating sites.
zwag

Post by zwag »

Yeah, I found that out later. It's ok they say if i'ts a public request. I jst delted it. Thanks.