Potential Payment / Checkout Problem

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

Celeste, thanks again for your help (don't know how you Mom's do it!!!!).

The article sold so things worked out well.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Yea! Glad to hear it :)

Happy weekend!
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

I'm glad this is resolved... I was away for the weekend and couldn't get to this question. Quotes in article titles can break the link, this is what happened in this case.
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

The original issue in this thread has not been resolved. My two sex offender articles sold, showed up as paid for under the licenses list, did not register any payment to me and still look "for sale" under my content even though full rights were purchased. Please look into it--if it's a glitch it could happen again and that could be a potential mess. Thanks, J.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Please email support with issues like this. Provide us with the article names and the problem, most of the issues in this thread are not even related and just cause more confusion. If anyone has a problem still please use the “Contact us” and email support with detailed information.
kjwelcome

Post by kjwelcome »

Just wanted to post a follow-up to my initial post. I sent an email about my payment issue at the same time I originally posted here. This evening I got a note asking for more information. After sending the info off, the missing money was put into my account within about five minutes! I have to say I'm impressed. :D
anarch

Post by anarch »

In follow-up to mine, I can also say that the situation was resolved shortly after I sent my email in, with the problem listed properly. We had a couple of little glitches, but got it all worked out. I really appreciate CC taking the time to sort through the problem and to ensure that everything got straightened around.

Thank you again.
~Anarch
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

Same here. Support took care of the problem. Very pleased. Now back to business. What to write, what to write... --J.
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

I learned my lesson: I will not put quotation marks in a title again.

I appreciate all the help.