Question about the puzzle requested content

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Karenb

Question about the puzzle requested content

Post by Karenb »

Since the person that requested the puzzle content doesn't need an actual article, how is this going to affect the submissions of the request?

I have some sudoku's that I want to submit that are formatted with the boxes and numbers, but I am curious about how to go about making the submission so that it doesn't get rejected due to "lack of content" (was not sure how else to put it since there is not a begining, a middle, and an end to this particular request).
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Fortunately a real live human being looks at our articles and makes the editorial decisions. Remind them in your short summary that these are puzzles per request. They'll understand and if the puzzles are of a quality they feel is publishable and meet their standards then I'm sure they'll push them through.

Good luck!
Karenb

Post by Karenb »

Ok Celeste, thank you for the suggestion. I think I will submit one first to see if it is accepted and work from there.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

I would ignore this request the requester doesn't seem to be responding to questions. I will be removing it soon.
Karenb

Post by Karenb »

Ok Constant thank you for the information as well.