I think I fixed it

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Marika

I think I fixed it

Post by Marika »

RE: "Fairy Spuds & Dry Land Fish; the Best Wild Foods Available Now"

Sorry, Ed. I didn't even see the semi-colon in my title. I changed it, thanks!

You said I needed to change the spacing in my submission. That's just for the content excerpt, right? Not the entire article?

Thanks!
Ed

Re: I think I fixed it

Post by Ed »

Thanks for correcting the title, Marika.

Please include spaces between your paragraphs so that your article can be easily read. Your indentations aren't large enough to be effective as breaks between paragraphs - a full space is preferable to indentations.

Thanks,
Ed
Marika

Post by Marika »

Okay, got it. Thanks again!
Marika

Post by Marika »

Okay, fixed it, re-submitted the article...and have one more question, sorry!

I submitted a couple of articles for requests, and they had the same spacing as the article I just fixed. They were accepted, but I was under the impression that articles submitted to requests were automatically approved. Should I go back and edit those articles, or are they okay the way they are? They haven't been purchased yet. Sorry to bug you again, Ed!
Ed

Post by Ed »

They are fine as is. Please keep the described formatting in mind going forward, however - this small detail makes a world of difference.

Thanks,
Ed
Marika

Post by Marika »

All right, you have my word-double spacing between paragraphs!

I was starting to get worried that I'd have to go back and edit ALL of my articles! :lol:
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I was under the impression that articles submitted to requests were automatically approved.
Just to clarify, articles submitted to requests are NOT automatically approved. They must still pass editorial review. The only difference is when the requester specifies something out of the ordinary. For example, if the requester wants first person articles, then it's okay to write an article in first person for that request even though first person articles aren't generally accepted here.