Still in Review

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

CindyQueue

Still in Review

Post by CindyQueue »

Hello,

I submitted an article called "Go Against the Grain - Have a Beach Wedding." It was rejected for grammar and clarity errors. Ed's advice was very helpful, plus I got advice from the awesome April (I met her here in the forum). I soaked up every word written here in C-C and waited a few days before resubmitting. I believe I resubmitted it on the 14th and it is still in "review" status. Its been 15 days (11 bus. days). I read that it should normally take no more than 10 days. It was not for a public request so I understand that it will take longer, and I did send an email to support 2 days ago just to make sure it didn't fall between the cracks.

Should I just continue to be patient? Assume it has been rejected again? Email them again? My paranoia is in full gallop right now, but I don't want to bug Ed or CC support.

TIA for any suggestions!
Cynthia
Ed

Re: Still in Review

Post by Ed »

Hi Cindy,

I will try to have a response to you by the end of the day.

Thanks for your patience,
Ed
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

Thanks for the "awesome" compliment Cindy! :D
CindyQueue

Post by CindyQueue »

Thank you Ed. Please be gentle lol...

Love ya April, you rock 8)
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

Sounds like it could be submitted to the Eco Weddings request or the indian matrimonial site request. Hope it sells quick for you.
CindyQueue

Post by CindyQueue »

Thank you Jade...I just want it to be accepted first :) April suggested that I put it in for those topics also, but I didn't want to try a public request just yet. I wanted to get a couple of articles accepted first while I get the feel of CC.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

When approved, just go to the request and submit an existing article. No harm putting it in front of an active buyer - it does not take the article from the archives available to other buyers.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

If you go to the request and use the "submit article" feature, It actually does remove the article from public view for a few days just as if you submitted to a public request. The workaround is to use the Q&A feature and provide the requester with a link. That way, the requester can look at it, but doesn't have three full days of exclusive access to the article.
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

Celeste Stewart wrote:If you go to the request and use the "submit article" feature, It actually does remove the article from public view for a few days just as if you submitted to a public request. The workaround is to use the Q&A feature and provide the requester with a link. That way, the requester can look at it, but doesn't have three full days of exclusive access to the article.
Well that is kind of silly. Why remove an article from the public view? What is the worst that happens? Someone else buys it and the requester realizes they should buy what they need before someone else grabs it?