No Email about Rejection... Why?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

TrueNorth

No Email about Rejection... Why?

Post by TrueNorth »

Hi guys, please help me. I did not receive an email explaining why my account was suspended. I read in the forum that some of you who experienced rejections received an email.

Thanks.
Evelyn

Re: No Email about Rejection... Why?

Post by Evelyn »

There could be a couple of reasons you missed the email. Try these things:

Once you're logged in to your author area, click "Inbox." All our notices go there, including notices for public requests. The rejection email may have been lost among others.

Go to your email account and check your junk folder. Also check that you didn't put constant-content.com on a blocked senders list. (I've done that before by accident in my email client.) If you blocked the domain name you won't get a notice that I replied to this post, either.

The email may have bounced. Go to your author area and double check your email address under "Edit My Account." If the wrong email was entered, you'll need to contact support with the link that's next to your name or email address.

Please keep in mind that plagiarism results in summarily being suspended, as it says in the guidelines. All our articles are run through plagiarism software before they're looked at by our team of editors. You may have unintentionally plagiarized if you submitted an article you wrote for another site that wasn't clearly credited to your author name on Constant Content. Copy/paste from other websites or offline sources is plagiarism, too, so if something you wrote was very similar to something already published, that could cause a rejection/suspension.

If all else fails, go to the Help tab and contact support through that link. Good luck to you!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Sounds like the account was suspended which means the person can no longer log in to CC to check the inbox or anything else. I don't know if CC sends out emails explaining account suspensions or not.

Did you get an email explaining the article's rejection followed by the inability to sign in? You can send emails directly to CC via support@constant-content.com.
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

I'm sorry guys, but I found the email in my spam folder. Anyway, thanks for your help. I can still log in.